Simple and Clear overview
DVK Quality control of work in a repair shop
With DEKRA's concept DVK (DEKRA Workshop Quality), workshops get a simple and clear overview of their quality status on their workshop work. Our ambition to act as a collaborative partner also provides an established and mutual respect for good quality development with all workshop employees.
DVK is also approved as a control for e.g. general agents and GBV for their own internal quality programmes. With DVK, DEKRA offers the market's most complete and completely neutral quality concept. Contact us for more information on how we can best help you and your workshop.
Carried out according to DEKRA's concept:
- Unannounced spot checks
- The controls can be adapted to the customer's needs
- Reporting of results at the time of inspection
- Educational controls that bring about change
- The assignments are carried out regularly during the period
- Continuous follow-up for individual facilities
- The follow-up also clarifies any business opportunities
- Central follow-up for the entire workshop chain
- Advantage to coordinate with other DEKRA services